Zagora Desert Tour Departing from Marrakech (1 Night-2 Days)
Day 1 : Marrakech – Zagora
Zagora Desert Tour Zagora begins with a meeting with your driver, Departure from Marrakech via the Tichka pass at an altitude of 2260m, visit of the Kasbah Aït-ben-Haddou: a ksar of Maroc inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, in the province of Ouarzazate. It is part of the town of Aït Zineb., Free lunch at Ouarzazate, you will cross the magnificent valley of Dràa to reach the desert of Zagora.
On your arrival at the camp you will leave your luggage in the tent and you will be able to walk in the desert to admire the magnificent sunset.
you will return to the camp, we will invite you to a cup of tea (Moroccan Berber whiskey)! Then, you will have your dinner in the camp with a musical animation of Tam Tam.
Day 2 : Zagora – Marrakech
Early in the morning after breakfast, departure from Zagora to Ouarzazate via the Agdez region (free visit of the cinema studios in Ouarzazate during the road and of the Kasbah if the weather permits), free lunch on site before continuing the road to Marrakech.
- A room occupied by 1 adult and 1 baby is considered as 1 single room!
- A room occupied by 1 adult and 1 child is considered as 1 Double room!
- A room occupied by 1 adult and 2 children is considered as 1 Double room!
- A room occupied by 3 children is considered as 1 double room!
- A room occupied by 2 children is considered as 1 double room!
- The maximum capacity of the double room is 2 adults + 1 child + 1 baby!
- The maximum capacity of the triple room is 3 Adults + 1 child or 1 baby!