- Day 01: Fez – Sefrou – Midelt – Errachidia – Goulmima – Tinghir – Boulemane de Dadès
Morocco Tour Merzouga Desert with 4×4 begins with the Departure from Fez towards Boulemane Dadès via (Séfrou: a city in Morocco located 28 km from Fez and 73 km from Boulmane at the foot of the Middle Atlas.
A province belonging to the region of Fez-Boulmane). Then we cross Midelt, Er-Rich: a town located in the region of Meknes-Tafilalet.
Continuation to the Todra gorges with its Valley: an oasis that unfolds like a ribbon of greenery in the middle of desert expanses, over a length of 20 kilometers and an average width of 1 to 2 kilometers. on arrival dinner and overnight at the hotel.
- Day 02: Boulemande de Dadès – Nekob – Alnif – Rissani – Merzouga
Passing through El Kalaa de M’Gouna which rises to 4068M on the mountainside and on the steep walls of the cliffs.
The Berbers, herders of sheep and goats, for centuries dug shelters for their families and their herds.
Visit of the lodgings and discovery of the oases which will surprise you in the bends of the track.
A city known by its Berber peasants who cultivate and dry the roses that perfumers from all over the world pull up.
Then Direction Skoura and crossing its most beautiful oases and palm groves.
Taourirt is its most beautiful Kasbah, then the village of Aït Benhadou and a visit to its most beautiful Kasbah: where many films Lawrence of Arabia, The Mummy, Asterix, etc. were shot.
Free Time for Lunch Not Included in Agdz.
Continuation of Morocco Tour Desert of Merzouga in 4×4 to reach Merzouga where we cross the village of Nkob, then the village of Tazzarine which will then lead us to the village of Alnif.
Our trip comes to the end of the day, we arrive at the village of Rissani famous for its date market, built near the ruins of Sijilamassa, the mythical capital of Tafilalet, cradle of the Alaouite dynasty.
Installation in tents. Dinner and accommodation in a tent while enjoying the starry sky of the Great South in the midst of the immensity and absolute calm of the desert.
- Day 03: Merzouga – Erfoud – Errachidia – Midelt – Sefrou – Fez
Get up in the morning to admire the magnificent sunrise. Return to our camp to have our Berber breakfast.
Our first stage Erfoud, Erraachidia we cross the gorges of Ziz to arrive at Rich. Free lunch Not Included on the way. Then continue to Fez, arrival at your Departure point, end of Our Morocco Tour Desert of Merzouga in 4×4.
- A room occupied by 1 adult and 1 baby is considered as 1 single room!
- A room occupied by 1 adult and 1 child is considered as 1 Double room!
- A room occupied by 1 adult and 2 children is considered as 1 Double room!
- A room occupied by 3 children is considered as 1 double room!
- A room occupied by 2 children is considered as 1 double room!
- The maximum capacity of the double room is 2 adults + 1 child + 1 baby!
- The maximum capacity of the triple room is 3 Adults + 1 child or 1 baby!