Jewish Pilgrimage Tour in Morocco Belonging To The Country (10 Nights – 11 Days)
Jewish Pilgrimage Tour in Morocco (Belonging to the Country): Morocco is the only Arab country to restore its Jewish heritage, synagogues, shrines and Jewish cemeteries.
It is no coincidence that Casablanca is home to the only Jewish museum, whose curator is of the Muslim faith.
Morocco has registered the Elias Hazan synagogue in Casablanca as a national heritage, not out of hypocrisy but out of conviction and responsibility towards its Jewish community, an integral part of its diversity. With this gesture, Morocco highlights the Judao-Moroccan heritage by rehabilitating cemeteries, synagogues and historic Jewish quarters.
- A room occupied by 1 adult and 1 baby is considered as 1 single room!
- A room occupied by 1 adult and 1 child is considered as 1 Double room!
- A room occupied by 1 adult and 2 children is considered as 1 Double room!
- A room occupied by 3 children is considered as 1 double room!
- A room occupied by 2 children is considered as 1 double room!
- The maximum capacity of the double room is 2 adults + 1 child + 1 baby!
- The maximum capacity of the triple room is 3 Adults + 1 child or 1 baby!